BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 17, 2009

True happiness lies in the MOST SIMPLE JOYS OF LIFE


  • Speaking to Mom and Dad kissing them goodnight over telephone miles away makes me truly happy.

  • Genuine Appreciation from my bosses on what I put sweat on makes my day.

  • A genuine compliment from anyone early in the day makes me smile.

  • A long heartfelt email from my best friends – the first thing i read in the day, makes me smile.

  • A romantic film packed with goose bumpy emotional scenes makes me sigh.

  • Great weather makes me happy.

  • Cool breeze blowing on my face makes me forget my worries.

  • A long walk with great music makes me happy.

  • The idea of sharing delicious pasta / coffee with a great friend after a hectic day of work makes me smile.

  • Calling your friend, bursting with gossip, to know she’s been meaning to tell you loads too just makes me laugh out loud!

  • A cup of hot tea after a heavy meal with nothing else to worry about makes me feel at ease.

  • Wrapping gifts for someone you love, not knowing how she’s going to react to them makes my heart race.

  • Waking up in the morning to find your hair smooth and bouncy makes my day.

  • On a random conversation, remembering the most foolish and funniest memories of kids with my sister, laughing our heads off – makes me so happy.

  • Pedicure after a long window shopping session makes me feel good about myself.

  • Benetton trial rooms make me happy!

  • Watching a flick and looking forward to someone great beside me someday, arm to arm makes me blush!

  • Waking up at my regular 8 am alarm only to realize it’s a Sunday instantly makes me happy!

  • Random plans of partying the night out makes me jump!

  • Star gazing (with no signs of mosquitoes) on a pleasant night makes me dreamy.

  • Terribly bored and flipping channels, finding my favourite movie that’s just begun makes me happy.

  • A photogenic picture of mine makes me happy.

  • A smile from a stranger makes me happy.

  • My religious bend of mind makes me proud of myself. (Esp after a well –kept fast).

  • Throwing dinners / get togethers / parties at my house – making sure my guests find comfort when they stay with me – makes me happy.

  • Long emails make me happy!

  • Someone guessing me to be younger than what I am makes me happy.

  • Soulful music makes me dreamy.

  • A good night and a good morning message make me happy!

  • Friends and long conversations with them make me happy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it. "

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i just loved itttttttttttt...!!! its sooo true..especially for a person like u...muah..!! waitin for more..and guess wat..havin read this just made my day..!! :-)