BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 23, 2014

'Not all who wander are lost'



So I want to travel. Beyond what's known. 
Travel far and wide. See all that God has created. The top view from the highest mountain and dive into the lowest creek of the ocean! 
I want to live. Breathe from the 5 senses I know I am lucky to have! Use my body as the best instrument I would ever own. Open my mind - meet new people & understand their culture. 
And in the diversity of this galaxy, I want to experience the basics that unite us all - human emotion & music. Which needs no language or pin code to be understood. 
I want to be a wanderer. Make memories. Know am doing the best I can, living it the best it can be lived! Be the tiny speck in the universe that I am and yet a being  capable of love, life and emotion with a gazillion cells running through my body! 
I want to travel. Beyond the known. Yes I do. 

"Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of nowhere.. But sometimes in the middle of nowhere you find yourself" 

0 comments: