BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Crystal Ball , that costs me a 100 dreams!

To know that an unwrapped gift has a book you'll never read would be so boring...

To know that the man you love flirting with is going to get gay real soon would break your heart...
To know that the man you look upto, worked his way up sleeping around, would make this world a really bad place..
To know your favourite love song was written as a devotional number would disgust you...


But I do want to know if I'm ever going to get the book I always wanted to read...
But I do want to know if I'm ever going to get that man to choose me over his partner...
But I do want to know if I'm ever going to get to where my hero is and yet keep it a clean road...
But I do want to know if I'm ever going to sing my own song and make it work...

Knowing the future may be scary and all too boring...but I do want to know if i will be able to turn it around to where i see it going?
----------
What we need is not the will to believe, but the wish to find out.

0 comments: